Node negative breast cancer: The prognostic value of DNA ploidy for long-term survival
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1991 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 844–848, July 1991
How to Cite
Yuan, J., Hennessy, C., Corbett, I. P., Dykin, R., Givan, A. L., Shenton, B. K., Henry, J. A., Wright, C. and Lennard, T. W. J. (1991), Node negative breast cancer: The prognostic value of DNA ploidy for long-term survival. Br J Surg, 78: 844–848. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800780724
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 1991
- North of England Cancer Research Campaign
- State Education Commission, People's Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.