Randomized controlled trial of the effect of sulindac on duodenal and rectal polyposis and cell proliferation in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 80, Issue 12, pages 1618–1619, December 1993
How to Cite
Nugent, K. P., Farmer, K. C. R., Spigelman, A. D., Williams, C. B. and Phillips, R. K. S. (1993), Randomized controlled trial of the effect of sulindac on duodenal and rectal polyposis and cell proliferation in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis. Br J Surg, 80: 1618–1619. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800801244
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 1993
- St Mark's Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.