Prospective study of postoperative renal function in obstructive jaundice and the effect of perioperative dopamine
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 437–439, March 1994
How to Cite
Parks, R. W., Diamond, T., McCrory, D. C., Johnston, G. W. and Rowlands, B. J. (1994), Prospective study of postoperative renal function in obstructive jaundice and the effect of perioperative dopamine. Br J Surg, 81: 437–439. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800810338
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!