Classification of the sequelae of bowel resection for Crohn's disease
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 1627–1631, November 1994
How to Cite
Cosnes, J., De Parades, V., Carbonnel, F., Beaugerie, L., Ngo, Y., Gendre, J. P., Sezeur, A., Gallot, D., Malafosse, M. and Le Quintrec, Y. (1994), Classification of the sequelae of bowel resection for Crohn's disease. Br J Surg, 81: 1627–1631. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800811122
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.