Portal vein resection in patients undergoing pancreatoduodenectomy for carcinoma of the pancreatic head
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1994 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 81, Issue 11, pages 1642–1646, November 1994
How to Cite
Allema, J. H., Reinders, M. E., Van Gulik, T. M., Van Leeuwen, D. J., De Wit, L. Th., Verbeek, P. C. M. and Gouma, D. J. (1994), Portal vein resection in patients undergoing pancreatoduodenectomy for carcinoma of the pancreatic head. Br J Surg, 81: 1642–1646. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800811126
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.