Gastrointestinal Quality of Life Index: Development, validation and application of a new instrument
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1995 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 216–222, February 1995
How to Cite
Eypasch, E., Williams, J. I., Wood-Dauphinee, S., Ure, B. M., Schmulling, C., Neugebauer, E. and Troidl, H. (1995), Gastrointestinal Quality of Life Index: Development, validation and application of a new instrument. Br J Surg, 82: 216–222. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800820229
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.