Wound metastases following laparoscopic and open surgery for abdominal cancer in a rat model
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 8, pages 1087–1090, August 1996
How to Cite
Mathew, G., Watson, D. I., Rofe, A. M., Baigrie, C. F., Ellis, T. and Jamieson, G. G. (1996), Wound metastases following laparoscopic and open surgery for abdominal cancer in a rat model. Br J Surg, 83: 1087–1090. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800830815
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 1996
- Anti-Cancer Foundation of the Universities of South Australia
- Burnside War Memorial Hospital, Burnside, South Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!