Wound metastases following laparoscopic and open surgery for abdominal cancer in a rat model
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 8, pages 1087–1090, August 1996
How to Cite
Mathew, G., Watson, D. I., Rofe, A. M., Baigrie, C. F., Ellis, T. and Jamieson, G. G. (1996), Wound metastases following laparoscopic and open surgery for abdominal cancer in a rat model. Br J Surg, 83: 1087–1090. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800830815
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 1996
- Anti-Cancer Foundation of the Universities of South Australia
- Burnside War Memorial Hospital, Burnside, South Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.