Prognosis after surgery in patients with incurable rectal cancer: A population-based study
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 8, pages 1116–1120, August 1996
How to Cite
Mahteme, H., Påhlman, L., Glimelius, B. and Graf, W. (1996), Prognosis after surgery in patients with incurable rectal cancer: A population-based study. Br J Surg, 83: 1116–1120. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800830827
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1995
- Swedish Cancer Society. Grant Number: 3583-B94-01PAB
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.