Association of Surgeon
Influence of different collagenase solvents and timing of their delivery on porcine islet isolation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1996 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 83, Issue 10, pages 1350–1355, October 1996
How to Cite
White, S. A., Contractor, H. H., Hughes, D. P., Johnson, P. R. V., Clayton, H. A., Bell, P. R. F. and London, N. J. M. (1996), Influence of different collagenase solvents and timing of their delivery on porcine islet isolation. Br J Surg, 83: 1350–1355. doi: 10.1002/bjs.1800831008
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1996
- The British Diabetic Association, Novo Nordisk UK and The Nuffleld Hospitals Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.