Randomized clinical trial of preoperative intranasal mupirocin to reduce surgical-site infection after digestive surgery
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 90, Issue 9, pages 1072–1075, September 2003
How to Cite
Suzuki, Y., Kamigaki, T., Fujino, Y., Tominaga, M., Ku, Y. and Kuroda, Y. (2003), Randomized clinical trial of preoperative intranasal mupirocin to reduce surgical-site infection after digestive surgery. Br J Surg, 90: 1072–1075. doi: 10.1002/bjs.4269
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.