Randomized clinical trial of multimodal optimization and standard perioperative surgical care
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 90, Issue 12, pages 1497–1504, December 2003
How to Cite
Anderson, A. D. G., McNaught, C. E., MacFie, J., Tring, I., Barker, P. and Mitchell, C. J. (2003), Randomized clinical trial of multimodal optimization and standard perioperative surgical care. Br J Surg, 90: 1497–1504. doi: 10.1002/bjs.4371
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.