Randomized clinical trial comparing an oral carbohydrate beverage with placebo before laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 151–158, February 2004
How to Cite
Bisgaard, T., Kristiansen, V. B., Hjortsø, N. C., Jacobsen, L. S., Rosenberg, J. and Kehlet, H. (2004), Randomized clinical trial comparing an oral carbohydrate beverage with placebo before laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Br J Surg, 91: 151–158. doi: 10.1002/bjs.4412
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2003
- University of Copenhagen
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 9902757
- Danish Hospital Foundation for Medical Research, Region of Copenhagen, the Faroe Islands and Greenland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.