The Editors have satisfied themselves that all authors have contributed significantly to this publication
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 1138–1145, September 2004
How to Cite
Soop, M., Carlson, G. L., Hopkinson, J., Clarke, S., Thorell, A., Nygren, J. and Ljungqvist, O. (2004), Randomized clinical trial of the effects of immediate enteral nutrition on metabolic responses to major colorectal surgery in an enhanced recovery protocol. Br J Surg, 91: 1138–1145. doi: 10.1002/bjs.4642
Presented in part to the 25th Congress of the European Society for Clinical Metabolism and Nutrition, Cannes, France, September 2003
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2004
- Swedish Medical Research Council.. Grant Number: 09101.
- European Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition.
- Numico Research.
- The Swedish Institute.
- The Swedish Nutrition Foundation.
- The Swedish Society of Medicine Förenade Liv.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.