A meta-analysis comparing suprapubic and transurethral catheterization for bladder drainage after abdominal surgery
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 1038–1044, September 2006
How to Cite
McPhail, M. J. W., Abu-Hilal, M. and Johnson, C. D. (2006), A meta-analysis comparing suprapubic and transurethral catheterization for bladder drainage after abdominal surgery. Br J Surg, 93: 1038–1044. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5424
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.