Presented to the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, May 2005 and the Tripartite Meeting of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland, Dublin, Ireland, July 2005, and published in abstract form as Colorectal Dis 2005; 7(Suppl 1): 144–151
Randomized Clinical Trial
Randomized clinical trial assessing the effect of Doppler-optimized fluid management on outcome after elective colorectal resection†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 93, Issue 9, pages 1069–1076, September 2006
How to Cite
Noblett, S. E., Snowden, C. P., Shenton, B. K. and Horgan, A. F. (2006), Randomized clinical trial assessing the effect of Doppler-optimized fluid management on outcome after elective colorectal resection. Br J Surg, 93: 1069–1076. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5454
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.