Female fertility and childbirth after ileal pouch–anal anastomosis for ulcerative colitis
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 478–482, April 2007
How to Cite
Lepistö, A., Sarna, S., Tiitinen, A. and Järvinen, H. J. (2007), Female fertility and childbirth after ileal pouch–anal anastomosis for ulcerative colitis. Br J Surg, 94: 478–482. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5509
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.