Living donor versus deceased donor liver transplantation for early irresectable hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 78–86, January 2007
How to Cite
Lo, C. M., Fan, S. T., Liu, C. L., Chan, S. C., Ng, I. O.-L. and Wong, J. (2007), Living donor versus deceased donor liver transplantation for early irresectable hepatocellular carcinoma. Br J Surg, 94: 78–86. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5528
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Sun C. Y. Research Foundation for Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery of the University of Hong Kong
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.