Peutz–Jeghers syndrome and screening for pancreatic cancer
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 93, Issue 12, pages 1446–1455, December 2006
How to Cite
Latchford, A., Greenhalf, W., Vitone, L. J., Neoptolemos, J. P., Lancaster, G. A. and Phillips, R. K. S. (2006), Peutz–Jeghers syndrome and screening for pancreatic cancer. Br J Surg, 93: 1446–1455. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5609
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2006
- European Union (Framework 5), North West Cancer Research Fund, North West Region Biomed, Cancer Research UK, Frances and Augustus Newman Foundation, Royal Liverpool University Hospital R&D Department, Solvay Healthcare, Hanover and Medical Research Council Co-operative grants
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.