Readmission rates after a planned hospital stay of 2 versus 3 days in fast-track colonic surgery
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 890–893, July 2007
How to Cite
Andersen, J., Hjort-Jakobsen, D., Christiansen, P. S. and Kehlet, H. (2007), Readmission rates after a planned hospital stay of 2 versus 3 days in fast-track colonic surgery. Br J Surg, 94: 890–893. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5669
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.