Presented in part to the Ninth Nottingham International Breast Cancer Conference, Nottingham, UK, September 2005
Venous changes and lymphoedema 4 years after axillary surgery for breast cancer†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 833–834, July 2007
How to Cite
Bennett Britton, T. M., Buczacki, S. J. A., Turner, C. L., Vowler, S. L., Pain, S. J. and Purushotham, A. D. (2007), Venous changes and lymphoedema 4 years after axillary surgery for breast cancer. Br J Surg, 94: 833–834. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5711
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.