High preoperative prevalence of deep venous thrombosis in patients with colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 94, Issue 9, pages 1100–1103, September 2007
How to Cite
Stender, M. T., Nielsen, T. S. H., Frøkjær, J. B., Larsen, T. B., Lundbye-Christensen, S. and Thorlacius-Ussing, O. (2007), High preoperative prevalence of deep venous thrombosis in patients with colorectal cancer. Br J Surg, 94: 1100–1103. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5754
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2007
- Research Council of Northern Jutland Western Danish Research Forum for Health Sciences Aase and Ejnar Danielsen Foundation Toyota Foundation Ebba and Aksel Schølin Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.