Randomized Clinical Trial
Randomized clinical trial of the influence of intraperitoneal local anaesthesia on pain after laparoscopic surgery
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 824–832, July 2007
How to Cite
Palmes, D., Röttgermann, S., Classen, C., Haier, J. and Horstmann, R. (2007), Randomized clinical trial of the influence of intraperitoneal local anaesthesia on pain after laparoscopic surgery. Br J Surg, 94: 824–832. doi: 10.1002/bjs.5810
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.