Presented in part to the annual spring meeting of the Danish Society of Surgery, Copenhagen, Denmark, April 2007
Postoperative medical complications are the main cause of early death after emergency surgery for colonic cancer†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 1012–1019, August 2008
How to Cite
Iversen, L. H., Bülow, S., Christensen, I. J., Laurberg, S. and Harling, H. (2008), Postoperative medical complications are the main cause of early death after emergency surgery for colonic cancer. Br J Surg, 95: 1012–1019. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6114
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.