Survival benefit in a randomized clinical trial of faecal occult blood screening for colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 1029–1036, August 2008
How to Cite
Lindholm, E., Brevinge, H. and Haglind, E. (2008), Survival benefit in a randomized clinical trial of faecal occult blood screening for colorectal cancer. Br J Surg, 95: 1029–1036. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6136
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.