Significant association of ABCG5 604Q and ABCG8 D19H polymorphisms with gallstone disease
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 1005–1011, August 2008
How to Cite
Kuo, K.-K., Shin, S.-J., Chen, Z.-C., Yang, Y.-H. C., Yang, J.-F. and Hsiao, P.-J. (2008), Significant association of ABCG5 604Q and ABCG8 D19H polymorphisms with gallstone disease. Br J Surg, 95: 1005–1011. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6178
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.