Preliminary results of this study were presented to the 27th Congress of the European Society of Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism, Brussels, Belgium, August 2005, the 7th World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Association, Edinburgh, UK, September 2006, and the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, Manchester, UK, November 2007
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 95, Issue 8, pages 969–975, August 2008
How to Cite
van Dam, R. M., Hendry, P. O., Coolsen, M. M. E., Bemelmans, M. H. A., Lassen, K., Revhaug, A., Fearon, K. C. H., Garden, O. J. and Dejong, C. H. C. (2008), Initial experience with a multimodal enhanced recovery programme in patients undergoing liver resection. Br J Surg, 95: 969–975. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6227
The Editors are satisfied that all authors have contributed significantly to this publication
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.