The Editors have satisfied themselves that all authors have contributed significantly to this publication
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 1136–1139, September 2008
How to Cite
Lefevre, J. H., Parc, Y., Kernéis, S., Goasguen, N., Benis, M., Parc, R. and Tiret, E. (2008), Risk factors for development of desmoid tumours in familial adenomatous polyposis. Br J Surg, 95: 1136–1139. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6241
Presented to the 15th United European Gastroenterology Week, Paris, France, October 2007, and published in abstract form as Gut 2007; 56(Suppl III): A323
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.