Presented in part to a conference of the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism in Prague, Czech Republic, September 2007
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 197–205, February 2009
How to Cite
Hendry, P. O., Hausel, J., Nygren, J., Lassen, K., Dejong, C. H. C., Ljungqvist, O. and Fearon, K. C. H. (2009), Determinants of outcome after colorectal resection within an enhanced recovery programme. Br J Surg, 96: 197–205. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6445
The Editors have satisfied themselves that all authors have contributed significantly to this publication
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (NWO Clinical Fellowship 907-00-033)
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 09101
- Stockholm County Council and the Sodenbergs Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.