Presented to meetings of the Society of Academic and Research Surgery, Bristol, UK, January 2009, the British Transplant Society, Liverpool, UK, April 2009, the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, Glasgow, UK, May 2009, and the European Society for Organ Transplantation Congress, Paris, France, August 2009; and published in abstract form as Br J Surg 2009; 95(Suppl 2): 2 and Transpl Int 2009; 22(Suppl 2): 44
Hydrogen sulphide ameliorates ischaemia–reperfusion injury in an experimental model of non-heart-beating donor kidney transplantation†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 202–209, February 2010
How to Cite
Hosgood, S. A. and Nicholson, M. L. (2010), Hydrogen sulphide ameliorates ischaemia–reperfusion injury in an experimental model of non-heart-beating donor kidney transplantation. Br J Surg, 97: 202–209. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6856
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2009
- Research & Development Department, University Hospitals of Leicester
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.