Presented in part to a meeting of the Society for Vascular Surgery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, July 2006, and to a meeting of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland, Bournemouth, UK, November 2005, and published in abstract form as Br J Surg 2006; 93(Suppl 2): 37
Assessment of surgical competence at carotid endarterectomy under local anaesthesia in a simulated operating theatre†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 511–516, April 2010
How to Cite
Black, S. A., Nestel, D. F., Kneebone, R. L. and Wolfe, J. H. N. (2010), Assessment of surgical competence at carotid endarterectomy under local anaesthesia in a simulated operating theatre. Br J Surg, 97: 511–516. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6938
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.