Presented in part to the 29th San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, San Antonio, Texas, USA, December 2005, and the Joint 15th Congress of the European Cancer Organization and 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology, Berlin, Germany, September 2009
Variations in locoregional therapy in postmenopausal patients with early breast cancer treated in different countries†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 671–679, May 2010
How to Cite
van Nes, J. G. H., Seynaeve, C., Jones, S., Markopoulos, C., Putter, H. and van de Velde, C. J. H. (2010), Variations in locoregional therapy in postmenopausal patients with early breast cancer treated in different countries. Br J Surg, 97: 671–679. doi: 10.1002/bjs.6962
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2009
- 9Standards for diagnosis and management of invasive breast carcinoma. American College of Radiology. American College of Surgeons. College of American Pathologists. Society of Surgical Oncology. CA Cancer J Clin 1998; 48: 83–107., .
- 21Approaches to postmastectomy radiotherapy (PMRT) in the intergroup exemestane study (IES). Proc ESTRO 2006; poster 680., , , , , .