Presented to the Annual Meeting of the International Anesthesia Research Society, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, March 2010
Evidence-based management of pain after haemorrhoidectomy surgery†
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 8, pages 1155–1168, August 2010
How to Cite
Joshi, G. P. and Neugebauer, E. A. M. (2010), Evidence-based management of pain after haemorrhoidectomy surgery. Br J Surg, 97: 1155–1168. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7161
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2010
- Pfizer, New York, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.