Systematic review of the benefits and risks of neoadjuvant chemoradiation for oesophageal cancer
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 1482–1496, October 2010
How to Cite
Courrech Staal, E. F. W., Aleman, B. M. P., Boot, H., van Velthuysen, M.-L. F., van Tinteren, H. and van Sandick, J. W. (2010), Systematic review of the benefits and risks of neoadjuvant chemoradiation for oesophageal cancer. Br J Surg, 97: 1482–1496. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7175
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Stichting Cornelis Vrolijk Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.