Prospective study of health-related quality of life after Roux-en-Y bypass surgery for morbid obesity
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 1541–1546, October 2010
How to Cite
Chang, C.-Y., Huang, C.-K., Chang, Y.-Y., Tai, C.-M., Lin, J.-T. and Wang, J.-D. (2010), Prospective study of health-related quality of life after Roux-en-Y bypass surgery for morbid obesity. Br J Surg, 97: 1541–1546. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7179
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.