Presented to a meeting of the East Anglian Surgical Society, Luton, UK, September 2009
Role of ultrasonography in the diagnosis of temporal arteritis†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1765–1771, December 2010
How to Cite
Ball, E. L., Walsh, S. R., Tang, T. Y., Gohil, R. and Clarke, J. M. F. (2010), Role of ultrasonography in the diagnosis of temporal arteritis. Br J Surg, 97: 1765–1771. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7252
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.