Presented to the 109th Annual Congress of the Japan Surgical Society, Fukuoka, Japan, April 2009
Randomized Clinical Trial
Randomized clinical trial of the influence of mechanical bowel preparation on faecal microflora in patients undergoing colonic cancer resection†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1791–1797, December 2010
How to Cite
Watanabe, M., Murakami, M., Nakao, K., Asahara, T., Nomoto, K. and Tsunoda, A. (2010), Randomized clinical trial of the influence of mechanical bowel preparation on faecal microflora in patients undergoing colonic cancer resection. Br J Surg, 97: 1791–1797. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7253
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.