Presented in part to annual meetings of the Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland, Bournemouth, UK, November 2008, and the European Venous Forum, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 2009, and published in abstract form as Br J Surg 2009; 96(Suppl 1): 14 and Phlebology 2009; 24: 235 respectively
Cost-effectiveness of traditional and endovenous treatments for varicose veins†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1815–1823, December 2010
How to Cite
Gohel, M. S., Epstein, D. M. and Davies, A. H. (2010), Cost-effectiveness of traditional and endovenous treatments for varicose veins. Br J Surg, 97: 1815–1823. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7256
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.