Presented to meetings of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, Glasgow, UK, May 2009, the Association of Coloproctologists of Great Britain and Ireland, Harrogate, UK, June 2009, and the European Society of Coloproctology, Prague, Czech Republic, September 2009; and published in abstract form as Colorectal Dis 2009; 11(Suppl 1): 37 and Colorectal Dis 2009; 11(Suppl 2): 36
Complications of intestinal stomas †
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1885–1889, December 2010
How to Cite
Nastro, P., Knowles, C. H., McGrath, A., Heyman, B., Porrett, T. R. C. and Lunniss, P. J. (2010), Complications of intestinal stomas . Br J Surg, 97: 1885–1889. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7259
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.