[Correction added after online publication 14 October 2010: the article type Systematic review was corrected to Meta-analysis]
Meta-analysis of observational studies on the safety and effectiveness of robotic gynaecological surgery†
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1772–1783, December 2010
How to Cite
Reza, M., Maeso, S., Blasco, J. A. and Andradas, E. (2010), Meta-analysis of observational studies on the safety and effectiveness of robotic gynaecological surgery. Br J Surg, 97: 1772–1783. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7269
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.