Role of platelets in experimental acute pancreatitis
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 93–103, January 2011
How to Cite
Abdulla, A., Awla, D., Hartman, H., Rahman, M., Jeppsson, B., Regnér, S. and Thorlacius, H. (2011), Role of platelets in experimental acute pancreatitis. Br J Surg, 98: 93–103. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7271
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 2009-4872
- Crafoord Foundation
- Einar and Inga Nilsson Foundation
- Harald and Greta Jaensson Foundation
- Greta and Johan Kock Foundation
- Fröken Agnes Nilsson Foundation
- Franke and Margareta Bergqvists Cancer Foundation
- Lundgren Foundation
- Magnus Bergvall Foundation
- Mossfelt Foundation
- Nanna Svartz Foundation
- Ruth and Richard Julin Foundation
- Malmö Hospital Cancer Foundation
- Malmö Hospital Foundation
- Malmö University Hospital
- Lund University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!