Effect of abnormal screening mammogram on quality of life
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 537–542, April 2011
How to Cite
van der Steeg, A. F. W., Keyzer-Dekker, C. M. G., De Vries, J. and Roukema, J. A. (2011), Effect of abnormal screening mammogram on quality of life. Br J Surg, 98: 537–542. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7371
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.