Presented in part to annual scientific meetings of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, Bournemouth, UK, May 2008, and the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland, Bournemouth, UK, June 2010, and published in abstract form as Br J Surg 2008; 95(Suppl 2): 22 and Colorectal Dis 2010; 12(Suppl 1): 20
Effect of the circumferential resection margin on survival following rectal cancer surgery†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 98, Issue 4, pages 573–581, April 2011
How to Cite
Kelly, S. B., Mills, S. J., Bradburn, D. M., Ratcliffe, A. A., Borowski, D. W. and on behalf of the Northern Region Colorectal Cancer Audit Group (2011), Effect of the circumferential resection margin on survival following rectal cancer surgery. Br J Surg, 98: 573–581. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7372
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.