Presented to the Annual Meeting of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland, Bournemouth, UK, June 2010, and published in abstract form as Colorectal Dis 2010; 12(Suppl 1): 5
Methylation profiling of rectal cancer identifies novel markers of early-stage disease†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 98, Issue 5, pages 724–734, May 2011
How to Cite
Leong, K. J., Wei, W., Tannahill, L. A., Caldwell, G. M., Jones, C. E., Morton, D. G., Matthews, G. M. and Bach, S. P. (2011), Methylation profiling of rectal cancer identifies novel markers of early-stage disease. Br J Surg, 98: 724–734. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7422
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.