Presented to a meeting of the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, Liverpool, UK, April 2010, a meeting of the Society for Academic Research Surgery, Dublin, Ireland, January 2011, and published in abstract form as Br J Surg 2010; 97(Suppl 2): 78 and Br J Surg 2011; 98(Suppl 2): 30.
Hypothermic machine perfusion after static cold storage does not improve the preservation condition in an experimental porcine kidney model†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 98, Issue 7, pages 943–950, July 2011
How to Cite
Hosgood, S. A., Mohamed, I. H., Bagul, A. and Nicholson, M. L. (2011), Hypothermic machine perfusion after static cold storage does not improve the preservation condition in an experimental porcine kidney model. Br J Surg, 98: 943–950. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7481
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2011
- University Hospitals of Leicester
- Department of Transplant Surgery
- University of Leicester Department of Infection
- Immunity and Inflammation, Transplant Group
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.