This article ‘Economic evaluation of a randomized controlled trial of ultrasound therapy for hard-to-heal venous leg ulcers’ was written by L.-H. Chuang, M. O. Soares, J. M. Watson, J. M. Bland, N. Cullum, C. Iglesias, A. R. Kang'ombe, D. Torgerson and E. A. Nelson, of the Department of Health Sciences, University of York, York, and School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. It is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Economic evaluation of a randomized controlled trial of ultrasound therapy for hard-to-heal venous leg ulcers†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 Crown copyright. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 98, Issue 8, pages 1099–1106, August 2011
How to Cite
Chuang, L.-H., Soares, M. O., Watson, J. M., Bland, J. M., Cullum, N., Iglesias, C., Kang'ombe, A. R., Torgerson, D., Nelson, E. A. and on behalf of the VenUS III team (2011), Economic evaluation of a randomized controlled trial of ultrasound therapy for hard-to-heal venous leg ulcers. Br J Surg, 98: 1099–1106. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7501
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- National Institute for Health Research Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.