Presented in part to a meeting of the Association of International Vascular Surgeons, Ischgl, Austria, March 2010
Late results of endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis and facial blushing†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 98, Issue 12, pages 1719–1724, December 2011
How to Cite
Smidfelt, K. and Drott, C. (2011), Late results of endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis and facial blushing. Br J Surg, 98: 1719–1724. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7682
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Alice Swenzon Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!