Members of the REACT Study Group are co-authors of this study and can be found under the heading Collaborators.
Randomized clinical trial
Randomized clinical trial comparing the effect of computed tomography in the trauma room versus the radiology department on injury outcomes†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Supplement: Trauma Supplement
Volume 99, Issue S1, pages 105–113, January 2012
How to Cite
Saltzherr, T. P., Bakker, F. C., Beenen, L. F. M., Dijkgraaf, M. G. W., Reitsma, J. B., Goslings, J. C. and for the REACT Study Group (2012), Randomized clinical trial comparing the effect of computed tomography in the trauma room versus the radiology department on injury outcomes. Br J Surg, 99: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7705
Presented to annual meetings of the European Society for Trauma and Emergency Surgery, Brussels, Belgium, May 2010, and the Dutch Society for Trauma Surgery, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, November 2009
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- ZonMw, the Netherlands organization for health research and development. Grant Number: 3920·0005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.