Pupil evaluation in addition to Glasgow Coma Scale components in prediction of traumatic brain injury and mortality
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Supplement: Trauma Supplement
Volume 99, Issue S1, pages 122–130, January 2012
How to Cite
Hoffmann, M., Lefering, R., Rueger, J. M., Kolb, J. P., Izbicki, J. R., Ruecker, A. H., Rupprecht, M., Lehmann, W. and on behalf of the Trauma Registry of the German Society for Trauma Surgery (2012), Pupil evaluation in addition to Glasgow Coma Scale components in prediction of traumatic brain injury and mortality. Br J Surg, 99: 122–130. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7707
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.