Simulation of survivorship bias in observational studies on plasma to red blood cell ratios in massive transfusion for trauma
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Supplement: Trauma Supplement
Volume 99, Issue S1, pages 132–139, January 2012
How to Cite
Ho, A. M.-H., Dion, P. W., Yeung, J. H. H., Joynt, G. M., Lee, A., Ng, C. S. H., Chang, A., So, F. L. and Cheung, C. W. (2012), Simulation of survivorship bias in observational studies on plasma to red blood cell ratios in massive transfusion for trauma. Br J Surg, 99: 132–139. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7732
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.