Presented to a meeting of the Anaesthetic Research Society, Plymouth, UK, July 2007; published in abstract form as Br J Anaesth 2007; 99: 763P
Case-controlled study of critical care or surgical ward care after elective open colorectal surgery †
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 295–299, February 2012
How to Cite
Swart, M. and Carlisle, J. B. (2012), Case-controlled study of critical care or surgical ward care after elective open colorectal surgery . Br J Surg, 99: 295–299. doi: 10.1002/bjs.7789
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.